Monday, April 1, 2013

Purchases/Paint/Chandeliers

Purchases
After a wonderful service on Resurrection Sunday, we stopped by Home Depot to purchase a new formal dining room chandelier (hate the existing fixture). We also picked up a ceiling fan for the family room (we had already purchased one for this room but will put it in the master bedroom instead since a chandelier in the MB is NOT going to fly with hubby).

Paint
We had the painter come out today and give us a quote for painting the main living areas (foyer, family room, kitchen, stairs, hallway) and daughter's bedroom and bath. Quote was good, now for the hard part....deciding on colors. I have two weeks to make a decision. I will have to paint a few large swatches on poster board before deciding.

Chandeliers
Well I am trying to decide on which chandelier for my baby girls room. I have to figure out if I want pink or purple. I might let her decide but I really like the pink one (she will  probably choose the purple one)! Thanks Summer (http://buildingourlancaster.blogspot.com) for turning me on to the purple chandelier.









9 comments:

  1. Tell her to get the pink. I'm getting the purple. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Purple!!! there are more then enough purple chandeliers to go around for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough call on your daughters color....I really like them both. too bad Hubby wont go for the chandelier in the MB, my hubby finally caved..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I will probably put a small one in the master bath. I will take what I can get!

      Delete
  4. I think the pink one looks less plastic. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pearls on the pink one! Of course that is the pottery barn kids one.

      Delete
  5. Love the PINK!! It seems to be versatile and easy to add purple and white accessories for fun plus other colors.

    ReplyDelete