Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Same Siding??

OK, they are building a house across the street that appears to have the same siding (PISSED). If it's not the same color then it's only 1 shade off. Last time I checked, Ryan only carried one gray color siding when I was building.

I went in the office Saturday to find out the rules. They are not supposed to build a house with the same siding directly next to or across the street from another house. The sales agent (new lady that I didn't work with) told me she was writing a contract and to leave a message on the answering machine. She will look into it. I left a message Sunday morning... it's Tuesday night and I haven't received a response (PISSED). I will reach out one more time before I submit an email directly to Ryan homes. This is not a playing matter and I will NOT be ignored!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh the rules have changed in Fairwood!! All of the houses next after ours it seems look exactly the same, same brick color, same model, same door/shutter colors. Really weird, I feel like they just gave up. In addition to that, they have become quite sloppy with the space management of where the homes are placed on the lots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is totally unacceptable. Our community is becoming the ROME of ROSEMONT because they keep putting them right next to each other. It's almost like that's the only model they make here. Our community offers A LOT of different models but you can't tell.

      Delete
    2. same here in Fairwood! at one point the rome was the most reasonable priced with the most square footage. so i think everyone jumped on that. but it's insane, this cookie cutter neighborhood isn't what we signed up for :(

      Delete
  2. In our neighborhood they keep building the exact same elevation of a model right next to across and all around each other. It has gotten to the point that I am so sick of seeing it! They seem to throw the rules out when money is involved...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's horrible. I fault the builder and the future owners. Why MAKE the community so cookie cutter.

      Delete
  3. I hope you get a response from RH. Almost all of the homes in my neighborhood that were built by RH are some varying shade of tan, with the only real exception being a pale yellow color. My house is a Florence in Sandy Tan with dark brown shutters... my neighbor's house is a Ravenna in Stone Mountain Clay with black shutters... so they are very similar. Around here, the only thing that really distinguishes one home from the other is the shutter/door color, model and elevation.

    ReplyDelete